Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Prado Museum ohne Warteschlangeim Prado Museum ohne Warteschlange , Fre, 31 Jan 2020 - Don, 23 Jul 2020
Ab 14,70 €
2. Kloster El Escorialim Kloster El Escorial, Fre, 31 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 67,30 €
3. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingim Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 45,20 €
4. Toledo & Madrid Besichtigungim Toledo & Madrid Besichtigung, Mit, 29 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 92,40 €
5. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsim Madrid City Tour, Mit, 29 Jan 2020 - Sam, 23 Jan 2021
Ab 88,90 €
6. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineim Museo Reina Sofía, Mit, 29 Jan 2020 - Sam, 23 Jan 2021
Ab 24,80 €
7. Madrid Wein und Tapas Tourim Madrid Wein und Tapas Tour, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Sam, 23 Jan 2021
Ab 68,40 €
8. Madrid Tapas & Geschichte Tourim Madrid Tapas & Geschichte Tour, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
Ab 98,50 €
9. Madrid Kocherlebnisim Ein Kocherlebnis in Madrid, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
Ab 87,00 €
10. Madrid Besichtigung & Palacio Realim Madrid Besichtigung & Palacio Real, Die, 28 Jan 2020 - Die, 26 Jan 2021
Ab 52,20 €
A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madrid
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Skip the line to the Royal Palace in Madrid! You get a guided tour through the palace, where you admire the stunning royal rooms, apartments and the Spanish crown and throne. You also travel to the Royal Palace in Arajnuez, where you skip the lines outside and see the many decorative rooms and the Museum of Royal Feluccas.
- Skip the lines to the Royal Palaces
- See the stunning Royal crown and throne
- Visit the Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Learn more about the palaces' history
- Get a guided tour through the palaces
Was kann ich erwarten?
You begin this tour at the meeting point, where you along with your guide walk to the Royal Palace, located only a two minute walk away. The Royal Palace was build in the 18th century and was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. Here you see the most magnificent rooms such as the Queen's Apartments, King Charles III's Apartments as well as the rooms where the stunning throne and crown are stored.
During the tour you also see the Grand Staircase, the Armory Square and the Royal Chapel. Your guide informs you of the history of the palace and some of the events, that have taken place here. After the guided tour you can spend some time in the Royal Armory and can enjoy the view from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Afterwards you travel by bus to the Royal Site of the Crown of Spain, which is located south of Madrid. Here you explore the Royal Site of Aranjuez, which includes The Prince's Gardens. This cultural landscape was actually declared a World Heritage Site back in 2001.
The Royal Palace located here is truly wonderful and decorated in breathtaking styles. Among the most beautiful rooms are the Throne Room of Elizabeth II and the Chinese Porcelain Chamber. On this location you also find the Museum of Royal Feluccas, which was built in 1963. The museum exhibits boats used by the royal family, making this tour a truly royal experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
How does the tour work?
The tour is divided into two parts. You meet your guide at the meeting point for the first part of the tour. From there you walk to the Royal Palace. After your guided tour and stay there, you return to the meeting point to check in for the second part of the tour, where you travel by bus to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- We recommend that you wear appropriate shoes and clothes, as you will be on your feet a lot during the tour.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Was ist nicht dabei?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch and beverages.
Dauer: 5 Stunden 30 Minuten
Was ist inkludiert?
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace.
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- Guided tour of the Royal Palaces.
- Bilingual guide: English or Spanish.
- Transportation in a bus with aircondition.
- Radio guide system.
Royal Palaces Tour
Calle de San Nicolás, 15 28013 Madrid
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter